【Member Point Using Description】
- If the order is over $100 , 1% points will be earned (every $100 = 1 point excluding delivery fee), and every 1 point of the member can be discounted to the order amount of $1 , and the system will automatically calculate the discounted order amount at checkout.
- Member point expiry date: The point that members earn this year will expire at the end of next year. For example, points earned on any time in 2023 will expire on Dec 31, 2024.
- Point will be assigned to members, after 2 days on the hour. after the order delivery status has changed to "Collected" (depend on delivery way) & payment status has changed to "Paid" . For example, if an order is created on 11/29, and the status of the is changed to “collected/paid” on 12/1 2:30pm, then the member will receive the points on 12/3 3:00pm. (12/1+3 days).
- The maximum amount of point discount is 10% of per order amount (excluding shipping fee). Consumers can decide whether to use it or not, and freely set the discount amount within the discount maximum limit
- Customer’s member level will be upgraded automatically when member reach the threshold. System will also sent the mail to customers.
- Extension Condition Description: If a customer is originally a Living Artist but he/she has not reach the extension threshold of Living Artist within specific period. System will first confirm whether the customer reach the extension threshold of Foodie. If yes, the customer will be downgraded to Foodie. If no, the customer will be downgraded to General Member.